Welcome to the Scituate Country Club - “a little bit of heaven” where land meets water.
Founded in 1919, the Club is home to a beautiful golf course, golf shop, clubhouse and function facility overlooking the mouth of the North River.
Our Clubhouse, built in 1779, was the original home of the Welsh family. Today’s challenging nine hole course was once part of the Welsh farm. Surrounded by trees, marsh, river and sea, the Scituate Country Club offers the perfect spot for golf outings, weddings, social events and private membership.